Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Altered Books - Our first Page

I hope you are following the Altered Book series I am do on Youtube. This is our first page we finished in the series. Please feel free to watch the video.
The list of supplies: "Wild About Purple"
1) Paper: Scrapbook Diva
2) Ink: Stewart Superior: Memories "FoxGlove", Memories Violet, and Clear Embossing Powder
3) Paper clay, Mold is from Sweetbrier Studios, Leaf,
4) Stickers,
5) Silk flowers I dye using Memories Mist - you can watch a short video on Youtube.
6) Twinkling H20's, Paper Clip
7) Goldens Gesso in white, Golden Gel Medium


I love the Paper clip embellishment: I used a large paper clip and adhered a PaperClay face that I molded using a mold from SweetBrier Studio and a leaf. Guess what I have a video to show you how to do this on Youtube. could you have guess that?? LOL



I love Scrapbook Diva's Purple Leopard paper - it's just FUN! I used my white silk flower and changed the color with Memory Mists in different shade of purple: "Plum Sake, Lavender Tea and Classic Metallic Purple. I hope the texture on the background is show up. The clear embossing powder over the ink give an amazing texture.
NOTE: If you are following me in this series please glue a large section of pages together before the next video - we will be doing our first nich. cut a hole in our page to add a object.


Here are some new pictures of the kittens

This is "Snack Size" we call her that because she look just like her Mother "Snickers".

This one we call "sweet pea" at 3 weeks old.

No comments: