Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Casey's Sweet 16


Here is a layout I just finished. Yes, it's really from 2005 - But i just got the photo out and started playing. Yes, I can also be far behind. Hope that helped. Casey and I went to DisneyWorld for her 16th birthday. We stayed on property and had a blast at each of the different parks. Hope you enjoy this layout.

I used Chip board letter and stamped using Palette White ink each of our names. Also added some Paper Clay flowers - I used Sweetbrier Studio molds and paint using Memory Mist. See video on Youtube to learn to use molds and paperclay. Sweetbrier Studio molds are the best I have used. You can also use them with UTEE!

I used Glossy Accents on my flower to add the look of dew or rain drops. The watch was made by stamping on transparence with Palette "Noir Black" and on back of transparence I used Stewart Superior Silver Varnish (Love this stuff)

There is a few thing here I would like to talk about. Started Remember to use your stamps on your scrapbook pages. Here I stamp using Stampotique's "Diamond Borders" and Stewart Superior's Palette "Orangerie" Hybrid Ink. I used Scalloped Cardstock for my matt behind my photo - But I had to play with it. I punch holes around the scalloped edge, ink, doodles and weaved a piece of paper in and out of the holes I punched.
Well I hope you enjoyed with layout. I enjoyed making it. Remember to always "think out of the box and off the page"

No comments: