Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moon ME


This card was made for a Challenge on Kat's Stamps blog page. BUT I forgot that I was too put teal somewhere in the card, and as you see I did not. So I like it anyways, so here are the directions
1) roll out paper clay - stamp Butt image into clay. Set aside to dry or place in warm oven
2) Stamp Moon stamp onto white card stock with India Ink, Stamp "moon me" using Palette "Clairet" ink. Cut out Moon
3) After Clay Image is dry - spray with Memories Mists: "Pale ale", the with a direct to paper technique ink up the rest of the stamped image. this will bring out all the detail.
4) Add here to back card stock then to blue card stock (should have been teal). Add ribbon and pop dot under the Moon stamp image.
any questions - please let me know...

No comments: