Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Christmas Card #3

As I promised I will be doing two Christmas Cards per month on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month. If you play along with me, you to can have 24 different Christmas Cards by this Christmas. My Friend ScrappinKitty is also play along with me so Check out her blog and see what she made.




I am doing some Design work for "The Robin's Nest" they are a scrapbook company with lots of great paper, rub-on's and some fun embellishments. So this card was made using their products. When I first got my box in the mail - I could not wait to play with the rub-on's and you all know rub-on's are wonderful or NOT. These are wonderful and I tested them on everything as you will see in this cards. They are Great rub-on's......

Supplies:
Rub-on's: "Snow Fun"
Dew Drops: Aqua marine, and Moonstone

Cardstock: Blue and White
Blue Ribbon: Anna Griffin
Snowflake Brad: unknown
Adhesive: Rubberstamp Concepts - Super Adhesive Tape

Directions:

1) Cut and score or purchase Blue Cardbase
2) Add Snowflake from the "Snow Fun" rub-on's collection.
3) Cut Blue ribbon to fix your card base and add "Snow" rub-on from same collection. See how well the rub-on worked on the ribbon and my ribbon is very textured.... how cool is that!
4) Add snowflake brad to ribbon before you adhere to card base. Adhere to middle of card.
5) Apply "Kids of sled" to white cardstock and cut around them.
6) Add Very aggressive tape to bottom of card (I used "Super Adhesive Tape"). Place "kids on sled in the corner of the card. Add Aqua marine, and Moonstone over the tape.
7) Add more Aqua marine and Moonstone Dew Drops over the Snowflake rub-on's.

No comments: