Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stampotique Challenge - Love theme


Welcome to the Stampotique Challenge - this challenge is a love them. Go check out what the other designer projects are. I know I am off to check it out..
Supplies:

Stamps: Vintage Script 8100.Y, The Crafter 6056.R, Measuring Tape 7141.K. all Stampotique stamps

Ink: India Ink, Palette “Claret”, from Stewart Superior

Memories Resist,: Stewart Superior

Memories Mists: “Pink Lemonade” – Stewart Superior

Cosmetic Wedges

Fiber – red

Glue Dots

Punches: EK Success: Flowers – Medium (Red Cardstock)

Paper Clay

Sweetbrier Studio Mold – Sweetbrierstudio.com

Card base: Green card stock

White Tag: Sizzix Machine


Direction:
1) Add Memories Resist to tag. Set aside to dry. When Memories Resist is dry, spray tag with Memories Mists "Pink Lemonade" Peel off Memories Resist
2) Stamp "the crafter" using Indian Ink, stamp "Measuring Tape" with "Claret"
3) Make Paper Clay heart using Sweetbrier Studio mold. Paint Clay heart with any paint you want. I using Twinkling H2O's. Adhere Paperclay heart to the Crafter hand (over the heart she has in her hand now)
4) Punch out flower using Red Cardstock - ink edges to add some distress... Adhere flower together and add button to middle of flowers.
5) Add Fiber to Tag. Adhere tag to card base.
Remember to get all your stamp for this card at Stampotique and your ink from Stewart Superior.
If you would like to learn more about Stewart Superior New Product "Memories Resist. Check out there website and look at the Winter Newsletter

6 comments:

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

That stamp is amazing. Ok now I HAVE to go check them out. Must be so inspiring to live in the mountains. I can't wait to go visit.

Betty Boo! said...

Lovely card this image is one of my faves too but I had not used it.. you have inspired me to do so! I too live in the mountains, but in Big Bear not the San Diego mountains! Would love to attend your retreats!

Betty

Vicki G said...

So glad that you are playing with us Terri!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

My mom was a sewing teacher, so in a quirky way, this card reminds me of her! LOL! Too much fun!

Kim said...

Oh that is a sweet tag, I really like that you have highlighted the heart, makes it pop! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This tag is really cute. I need to try to do one of my own.

Sole
w0314474@selu.edu