Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrapbook page



"I Believe in Make believe" - well if you know me even a little you know I am a Disney Nut...and "I do believe I do I do" - hope everyone is clapping there hands.....

Ok, on to the important stuff....

Supplies:
Paper: All from The Robin's Nest
Embellishments: Dew Drop's "Early Dawn"
Silk Flower:
Rub-on - the Robin's Nest: "The Girls Rub-on"

Direction:
Cut strips of many different Pattern Paper's from the Robin's Nest. I cut them all 4" long and the width is between 3/4" to 1" each. I need 19 strips to go across the page. See below to see placement.

I glue the Drew Drop in a straight line across the strips of Paper. Cut Matte for my photo and place under the strips just a little.

Add three Silk flower with Drew drop in the center of each one. Made a tag(if you don't know how to make a tag - I have a video) using the Rub-on's " I believe in Make believe" and some swirls from the same rub-on set.
and you are finished. Simple and fun layout. Hope you enjoyed it....
any questions - please feel free to ask. and leave me a comment - they make me smile.

1 comment:

Debbie Buckland said...

wonderful layout. Love the colour choices