Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exciting News!

I am excited and proud to announce I have been pick to join the UsArtQuest DT.  I could not be more excited about this adventure.  My passions really is Altered Art - Mixed Media - so this team is me!  Here is a project I made to announce my New Adventure.
Here is a list of my teammate in this adventure
Julie - our Team Leader 
Sarah Anderson
Suzi Blu
Lea Cioci
Jessica Griffin
Jan Hennings
Connie Vogt
Please visit each of there blog and become a follower of there.  I hope you are already my follower and my friend on facebook! :-) 
 Supply List:
6" x 6" EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp Concepts 
4 playing cards
one Bingo card
Poker Chip
Large Paper Clip - got mine at the office supply store
Stamps:  "life a Game Play it" from Queen Kat Stamps, "Numbers" from Lisa Bebi
Fine Liner:  UsArtQuest
Red Leaf
Black India Ink
Mica Flakes:  UsArtQuest
Duo Embellishing Adhesive 
Acrylic Paints:  Light Blue, Coffee Brown, and Cranberry
Memories Mists:  Pale Ale
Perfect Paper Adhesive matte
Directions:
1)  Paint Light Blue paint on the top left side of 6" x 6" EcoArt Board, Paint Brown on right side and Cranberry to bottom.  Let Dry.  After paint is dry Spray all of board with Memories Mists "pale ale".  Gave you instead aged look!
2)  Once board is completely dry.  Stamp "number" and "Life is a game" using India Ink as seen in sample.
3)  Add "Duo Embellishing Adhesive" to Fine Liners and draw swirls over the brown and cranberry paint.  Let dry completely, then add "Red Leaf" over Duo Embellishing Adhesive - wipe away extra.
4)  Add "Duo Embellishing Adhesive in a couple more area and pour "Mica Flakes" over Duo Adhesive and let dry.

5)  Adhere Poker Chip, Playing Cards and Bingo Card with "Perfect Paper Adhesive" Matte
6)  Add large paper clip to board.  You are done!  Don't you just love the technique with the "Fine Liner" and the "Red Leaf" - this is the first time I tried that!  Love when I  come up with new cool ideas!

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations on being a part of our fabulous team, Terri...we look forward to working with you!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Terri! So cool and exciting.

Sarah Anderson said...

Hi Terri, this is gorgeous, I love mixed media. So nice to 'meet' you and looking forward to working with you on the team and seeing what other gorgeousness you come up with :)

Jan Hennings said...

Love your mixed media game piece! So many cool products here!

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on your new gig, that is wonderful news!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love your artwork and your blog is very creative. I have nominated you for an award on my blog. Tracy Evans x x

Craft Junkies said...

Terri:

Looking forward to being a part of all this creative energy!

Connie

Anonymous said...

wonderful!!! congrats.. sorry its taken me so long to catch up. been megga busy