Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs

Queen Kats Monday Blog Hop!!!!!  I love my card this week...  I hope you do to..
This card is shaped like a coffee mug and it open also.  Or you could glue the side and bottom and put something inside the card like a hot chocolate package or tea bag....
I used a coffee background stamp to stamp the mug and then the "coffee break" is also a stamp - both from Queen Kat Designs.  So cute...

Now Hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she did and then to the store to buy.  Remember they are Rubber stamps NOW!  How exciting it that.
I was on Favecraft Radio show last night - I hope you all were there also.  If not you can still check out the show anytime.
I am doing the "Mix Media Report" now!

2 comments:

Lara said...

So creative!!

Nina said...

Beautiful and fun card, Terri! Awesome! =)