Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stampotique Challenge - Template

The Stampotique Design team is having another Challenge.  It's a template challenge.  I used this coffee cup template for my challenge.  I stamp "Floral Swirl" from Stampotique on the the front of the coffee cup template using Embossing Ink and White embossing Powder - both from Stewart Superior.  I also stamp same image onto white card stock using India Ink and colored in image using Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils. 
I used these image to add a little extra special to the tea bags.  I add color to white silk flower using my Memories Mists- Great saving Tip:  Spray white silk flower any color you want with your Memories Mists... 
I used a brad to add to middle of flower and the tag is a vellum tag with "thank You" spelled out on it.  Added a little ribbon and extra ink to edges of card.  I really like this card alot.  Hope you do to... 

2 comments:

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Very fun, Terri! This will be a great idea for all of my herbal tea ladies! Thank you for joining the challenge this week! Val :)

Basement Stamper said...

Always a great template to use.