Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FaveCraft Blog Hop

This is a mini book about one of my kitties... His name is Cedar. We will in the wood and our yard is full of Cedar Trees... this is how he got his name.
This book is made with used CD - you know all those CD you get in the mail all the time. Well I had to do something with them. So I made this book.
As I have told you all before. I LOVE A BLOG HOP!!!! they make me excited. I get to meet new friends and great new comments. I get to know other designer and become their followers.
Hope you leave me a comment and become my follower today...
This is the cover: Here I used Pattern paper to cover the CD and then paint some metal number with Acyclic paint. Those are clock hands (doesn't work as a clock- just an embellishment)

I used a Slide Mount and more painted metal letters. The brads have Crystal Lacquer on them to give them that gem look.

Do you just love the little cat collar. It's so cute. It's an embellishment from EK Success. Also check out the large (very Large) paper clip.

Found this cute little Cat Charm at a yard sell (sorry). But I did use a smaller paper clip and attach a charm to it.

On these two pages I made pockets. One of the pockets (black one) is made from a tag. I just folded the tag up and made it into a pocket. Added some tags in the pockets.



Well I hope you love my mini book made from CD. Please leave me come love, honestly I live for them... lol
Also enjoy your time at Favecraft and let your friends know about this site. It's for all the crafters in your life.

TTFN

Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome book. Love the idea

Karisa said...

Thanks for sharing! I love projects that use up those pesky CDs they always send in the mail! Thanks also for participating in our blog hop and linking to us. I hope you'll be back next month too :)