Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Queen Kat Blog Hop

I Love a blog Hop and adore Fall! Today is blog hop day with Queen Kat Design Stamps. I hope you all stop by her store and see all the exciting stamps she has to offer. Lots of excitement going on there...
Well, to be honest, my post went up here other day - don't know why - gremlins I guess. I let it stay up and decided to post another project today. We were ask to make a Fall Tag or Card, but I am a teacher at heart so I had to find a way to teach you a new technique. So hope that I did. If not, maybe next time.... Grin.... :-)
If all goes I as plan I will have a video for you on how to make this tag. I will post onto My Youtube Channel. Due to all the storms I am unable to post the video yet. plan on uploading it this weekend. I live on top of the middle of nowhere and I have dial up. we have been having days of rain, lighting, etc... So my video will take a few hours to post and i can't leave my computer on that long with the storms... So Sorry.....

Supply List

Stamp: Quote: Stampotique, Flower: Hero Arts
Memories Mists: Wheat Grass, Ice Coffee both from Stewart Superior.com
Leave Punch
Accent Powder: Cooper and Green by Stewart Superior.com
Memories Chalk Ink: Tomato
India Ink
Palette Stamp and Glue Pad by Stewart Superior.com
Heat Gun

This project has a few different techniques that are pretty cool. I used the same Accent Powder technique in the post that when up early, so check it out also, there are full direction on how to do these two projects, and leave me some love please. Here is a photo of the card and the tag I made.





Your next stop of the hop is to Lara Bandanas blog, Click Here

Thanks for spending some time with me in my studio, I hope you become a follower of mine here, facebook, The Hive, Youtube and my Website. (each word, should be a link for you) unless them gremlin got it.... little shits! sorry outside voice..... ;-)

TTFN

Terri Sproul

10 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice projects, Terri. Thanks so much for playin.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Tags and Cards!

Papel Scissors said...

beautiful cards and tags...and beautiful colors!

Jessica Griffin said...

Love your cards Terri!

Anonymous said...

Very very cool designs!!

Scrappy Jackie said...

Thanks for the pretty card and for reminding me... i need to use my pretty fall colored powders!

kate blue said...

pretty darn cool; looks like those cool scratching/etching projects they have @ craft store.

Penny said...

super cool Terri! love how the leaves were done!

Katrina Hunt said...

pretty tags!!!

Jenni said...

marvelous projects!