Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thinking out of the Box with Glue Dots

I love to think out of the Box and come up with new way to use a product. As a Dottess I was assigned to think out of the box with Glue Dots. So here I go.....



First Take two silk flower - I love to only purchase white silk flowers and I spray with My Memories Mists to add the color I wants.


After my Memories Mists is dry I glue them together with My Glue Dots


Now the fun part. I added a Pop Up Glue Dot to the center of my flowers I just Glue Dotted together.

Now add embossing Powder of your choice and color to the Pop Up Glue Dot. Remove the extra embossing Powder and Heat set with your heat gun
HINT: be careful Not to heat your silk flower too much. they melt.. So keep you gun far aways and just melt the powder.

Well that's today Glue Dot tip. I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots Design Team...
Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite tip to using Glue Dots.

TTFN

Terri Sproul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri, I love this idea. But it looks like the GlueDot melts, does it? I guess one could also use glitter!! I am going to try this sometime this week!!

Joy in the journey,
Larae

Tolegranny said...

That is so out of the box. Great trick Terri.

last minute stamper said...

Great new use for glue dots. Love it!