Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wedding Album

Sundays are all about FOOTBALL - Yes, I'm a big football fan. If football is on - the TV better be tuned to it. But, I am working on a Wedding Album for a friend/client. She is a girl that is all about Simple Elegance So I thought of Anna Griffin Paper first. This whole book will have Anna Griffin paper in it, but not Anna Griffin pages. I love her style don't get me wrong, but two things
1) those pages take forever to make - I taught classes for Anna Griffin for a year. Two classes per month in the Anna Griffin Style... Amazing pages with Amazing ladies in my class - oh how I miss those ladies...
2) I did say SIMPLE. lol - but I really love this look also. It's clean and pretty....
And little info. I have been to meet and visit the studio and warehouse of Anna Griffin herself. It was amazing. I had a great time and Yes is has a wonderful southern style to her. Anna and I laugh that I don't know her but she know me.... LOL she always take time at CHA to visit with me.
CHA = Craft and Hobby Association - it the place where twice a year the new lines for all of the Crafting company show off.


So here is a two page spread I just finished today, while watch football.... LOL

Love the lace boarder.



I am so sorry, for some reason I can get them next two each other. But you get the idea. Love the lace I place along the boarders...

Well I hope all of you had a great weekend. I live on my husband schedule so today is really my Thursday.... So tomorrow is Friday.... YA...

Stop back by soon - lot of stuff come up. Oct 5th is the Glue Dots first DT project - Halloween Theme. Oct 7th I am doing a blog hop with Queen Kat Designs. Check out her stamps they are cute.

TTFN

Terri Sproul