Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shake, Shake, Shake


it's been a while since I made a Shaker card, but when i got these kissing snowman stamp from Scrolls Work, I just knew it had to be a shaker cards. so off to my studio I go...

I just stamped the Snow People image with Black ink and colored in the water color pencils...
the boarder around the image is Fiskard Boarder Punch - Snowflakes
brad in each corner. I am a little upset you can't really see the snow I put into the shaker part. hard to see that in a scan. LOL

Stop by Scrolls Works stamp and check them out. There prices are amazing and they have wonderful images!!!! remember if you have questions. please ask... I will help~ Really!

Wrote this post while be a part of the Scroll Works Guest Design Team!!!!

TTFN

Terri Sproul

No comments: