Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHA excitment



I had a wonderful time at CHA this year. I seen some amazing stuff and got to meet a lot of my facebook friends.
Steampunk was the theme this year - that for sure... Lots of Clocks, gears, crowns, hearts, ect... everywhere... Just amazing... and I love that stuff...."I was steampunk before I knew what steampunk was..."

I did a Design Team call for Sakura Hobby Craft at the show and got to meet some amazing artist. I can't wait for you to meet all of them. I hope you are a followers of their blog also. So amazing stuff going to start happening there very soon... We are excited!!!!

Had a great conversation with Favecraft ladies... Love this site. If you don't know about it. Check it out. More excitement happening there soon also.

I found this new Stamp company That I just feel in love with their stamps. Called "LaBlanche" Amazing beautiful stamps... Their Stamp unite and old and new by giving feminine and romantic style to modern techniques. They have foam backing high quality silicone stamps allow not only easy stamping with minimum pressure, but amazingly exact results. They are lightweights, heat resistant and easy to clean.
I am have problems getting to their website. It's most likely my dial up, so hope you do NOT because their stamps are amazing... But I did scan one of their stamp for you too see, just in case!!!

I will be use some of their stamps in my Festive Friday Blog hop really soon!!!! Check back on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month for our Festive Friday Blog Hop where we all make great Christmas Cards..

It's that stamp just too COOL!!!! love them...









And we Can't forget Tim Holtz... He is just out to break me. LOL....
This was part of his booth display...

His booth was amzing...
lots of great stuff














I fell in love with this new tape that just came out. So easy to use. See this sample here. I made that in about 1/2 hour... I cover this Chip board frame with the DecoTape and add just a little ink and it's a master piece...

I make a few more piece that the owner of this tape company where nuts over.. they are take the projects and have them professional photograph. As soon as I get those photo I will post them...




Well that's all I have for you guys right now. More to come...

TTFN
Terri Sproul - link to my website if you have not been there yet???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool