Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

200 followers = Blog Candy!


I would love to get to 200 or more followers of my blog, so I think I will give you guys a chance at getting one of my mini books.. This time I just made this 3" x 3" book using Graphic 45 Steampunk Paper, their Tags and some Crystal Lacquer from Sakura.
So please tell all your friends and let get me up over 200 followers.. Also please check out my Youtube channel also.
Here is my book.
This whole book is made with 1 sheet of Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Paper, Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Tags, some eyelet and 3-D Crystal lacquer..




Cover: Used a Tag from the Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutante Collection Tags. Added some blue Crystal Lacquer to the flowers... added some ribbon...











Page 1 and page 2: Again just used the tag that are on the Steampunk Tag sheet from Graphic 45. You can get your Graphic 45 paper at Gee Gee Stamp and Stuff in Carlsbad, Ca if you live around here. I do some Design Work for that store. There is a link on by side bar... Cute photo of the store too...
Anyways, check out the small tag on the right hand page. See how I used 3-D Crystal lacquer on the dress form.

Can't really see this - but there are three place where there are pockets for tags and stuff..

Page 3 and page 4: Here I used more 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the butterfly boarder across the bottom. Made a tag pocket and filled with small tags from the Graphic 45 tag sheet.




Pages 5 and Page 6: Used 3-D Crystal Lacquer on all three of the images on the right hand page. Pop up the center imges.. there is a tag coming out of the side pocket there?? hope you can see that..





Page 7 and Page 8 - just some tags from the tag sheet. I did use some of my eyelets I own to embellish the tags...






Page 9 and Page 10 - Love the image on the background paper. so made sure it was showing.





page 10 and Page 11 - OMG, I love the Lightbulb tag. HAD to use my 3-D Crystal Lacquer on just the bulb part. Love the way this came out... just love my crystal lacquer...






Well that is the end of this Steampunk Book... Hope you enjoy and you tell all your friends about my blog. Thanks in advance for all your support.. Love ya!!!!

I can't wait to send this book to one of you...
TTFN
Terri Sproul

23 comments:

Lisa said...

Just followed, Teri. Your steampunk book is awesome! I love it.

Lisa said...

I mean TERRI! Ugh. I can't even spell your name right! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri, please count me in too thats gorgeous and i adore your work which i think you might have guessed :) . I just popped by to say Have you picked up the freebie from my Dezinaworld blog yet ? if not, please grab it as its gonna be taken down tomorrow
take care for now
June

Anonymous said...

Lovely book Terri. Pam Barnes

danette said...

OMG-it is apsolutely fabulous! I will help you out with the follower count by sending your FB to my FB crafters!

Rianne said...

What a great book. Love the colours and the stamps are just my kind.
Thanks for showing us this wonderful piece of art.
Rianne Smarius

Proxxon Tools said...

OMG - you guys are so wonderful. I hope we make it to 200+. I would to send one to each of you.. xoxo... smiles

Unknown said...

Oooh beautiful. Posted to my fb. Good luck
Hugs
B

Winslowwoman said...

This is a wonderful book, loving it!!
Gen

Cindy said...

What a wonderful book you've created Terri! I'll see if I can send a few people your way so I can win the book quicker. LOL

Hugs XX
Barbara

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Terri,
I'm your newest follower! Barbara from Moore Whimsies sent me over...so awesome to see your work!!!
XO

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Now you have 189 of us. I wish I had even this amount on mine. I love your book and hope I can win it. I just joined you and hope you all will join mine also.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Lori Comeau said...

I just love this mini. From looking at the picture I thought it was a 6"x6" because of all the detailing. Then to find out it's a 3"x3" is amazing. Great job :)
I will pass on to my FB friends as well and will help do my best to get you to your 200 followers.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Hello said...

Love the album, it's beautiful. I'm a new follower -- you're almost there I was #193! Thanks for sharing all your awesome projects with us.

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wow, this is wonderful!!!!!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi Terri, I am #195 Thanks for having this giveaway, the album is great!! I would love to win!! karen<3 karenskrafts1@aol.com

Stampo said...

Fantastic job... I'm totally addicted to Steampunk!

Proxxon Tools said...

we did it.. I am at 200+ follower.. I am so excited and honored at the same time. Will pick winner this week and post here and on facebook..

Joe M said...

Wow, that book is really pretty! I love Graphic 45's vintage papers. You did a wonderful job with it!

~Tonja~ said...

Great book Terri...

Deelite said...

Danette said, check this blog out and you won't be sorry. LOVE IT!

ddsharp50 said...

Hi, Terri--You showed a mini steampunk book that had a snap on it, in the video of using safety pins for edge binding. Do you have more picks of that tiny book? I would love to see more. Thanks for all your inspirations.