Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop

It's Festive Friday time again.. We are getting our Christmas Cards done early this year. Hope you are playing along with us. Personally I hate making my Christmas Cards all in one day or two... So NOT this years. I already have a few done..
This is the first stop on our hop and hope you continue to check out the rest of the group.
Here is my Christmas Cards for this hop...

Supplies:
stamps is Scroll Works stamps Santa Moon and Dec 25th - they have great stamps. check them out
Black embossing powder
Yellow and Red Crystal Lacquer
Metal embellishment
Sparkly fluff from Craft Lounge
Red Acrylic Paint
tag
christmas presents charm
Twinkling H2O's

Directions:
stamp "Santa Moon" with embossing ink and black embossing powder onto tag. I stamp the image just off the tag. color the image in with my twinkly H2O's - but the hat I did a little different. First I paint the hat with Red acrylic paint and while the paint was still wet, I added the Very Cherry Red Sparkly fluff and let it dry.. added Red Crystal Lacquer to the Holly Berries and Yellow Crystal Lacquer to the Star.
Then I stamp the Dec 25th stamp onto white cardstock and cut it out.
the list - I just made.. white cardstock . ink the edges and added some names..
Added the metal embellishment "making a list" to the bottom of the tag with a couple brad or eyelets. Added some fiber and a Christmas present charm.
Background is Red Cardstock that I embossed with a embossing folder. Love those thing. Ages the embossing with ink..

That's the basic... Hope you enjoy my card... Now hop on over the Chis Hurley Blog and see what see made for us..
If you ever have a question on a product or my directions. Please let me know I will answer as soon as I can..
TTFN
Terri Sproul

16 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

absolutely Beautiful!!

Kimmers said...

Very nice!

MurphyMama said...

Wow what a beautiful card, I just love the colors.

Anonymous said...

fabulous! I love the texture.

Laura said...

Terri I love your card!! Oh no another embossing folder I have to have(ok want to have!haha).. It is just beautiful.. the Santa image in great!!!Thanks for letting me be part of this hop!
Hugs Laura

Unknown said...

love this

AJsArts said...

Love the Santa Moon and I think the embosser might be added to the "Need Really Bad List"

Michelle F. said...

HMMMM ! Where do we find Santa at Easter ! LOL love the card !

Cindy said...

This card will be so nice at Christmas! It's beautiful.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Yolonda said...

I love this card. I'm going to try to step outside my comfort zone and try something new.

Unknown said...

Love it. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the "list"

Becky Conley said...

2 cute! love it.

Poeticgarden.com said...

Love it, Terri very beautiful ((Huggles))
fRoM poeticgarden.com

Carol's 1 World said...

I absolutely love it!!! Can't wait to see more, more, more.

Unknown said...

I awarded you the Liebster Blog. Please come over at grab it from my blog. Thanks for all the inspirations.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great card love the Santa Moon Stamp!!