Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Liebster blog Award....


While checking my blog comments today, I notice I had a special comment from Brenda Lee Burfeind telling me she had award me a blog award. To go check her blog out to find all the information. If you are a visit my blog for our Festive Friday blog hop you know Brenda work well, she makes amazing Christmas Cards each time, but if you don't stop by her blog and check her out.
This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but put a lot of love and heart into their wok. It is given to bring light to new blogs and its a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise
be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by.

1- Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal you 3 to 5 blog picks.

2- Let them know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog about the award.

3- Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4- Have the faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you award this to.

5- Have fun!!!

Here are my chooses

Lea Cioci

Cheryl Lindsay

Carol Berns

maybe you will find a new blog to follow - Thanks for following mine...

TTFN

Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, you are so sweet for giving me a shout out for Festive Fridays but you are the deserving one for Festive Fridays. Your cards are incredible. Glad you enjoyed your award.
Hugs