Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps! DT

Meet the New Design Team for Viva Las Vegastamps! Each of the name of our team is a link to their blog. So go check them out and become a follower of their blog and see their amazing work..


Terri Sproul - Our Team Leader

Terri Sproul is the producer of a new DVD called "MasquePen Magic" and the owner of Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat. She is a diverse and experienced designer and instructor for multiple companies in the paper craft world including “Glue Dots®”, “Stewart Superior”, “Sakura Hobby Craft” and “Viva Las Vegastamps!” to name a few. Terri and her husband Marc have the pleasure of living in San Diego County On top Of Palomar Mountain. She has received a Bachelor of Scrapbooking Arts from Creating Keepsakes and Bachelor of Scrapbooking Education from EK Success. Terri’s passion is teaching fellow Scrapbooker’s and Stamper’s new techniques and to think ‘out of the box’ and ‘off the Page.’


Jennifer Bliss:
"I'm a 30-something year old with several interests including music, movies, vegetarianism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and Tea. I live with my husband, 2 dogs, and 2 cats in the eastern snowbelt area of the US."










Kim Prince:

My name is Kim Prince. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am married tomy best friend and have 2 wonderful sons! I also became a Grandmother last
year, Twice!  Life is good
 I have been stamping for approximately 23 years now,
and absolutely love the creativity and freedom of this art.
I have been on a few designs teams, Quietfire Design ,
The Stampsmith , and Stampotique Originals
I am still with The Stampsmith, as the design team leader.


DeeDee Catron:
My name is DeeDee Catron, I am mother to a gorgeous 8 week old boy and wife to a wonderful loving man.I'm 23 years old, have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Industrial Design and have a fiery passion for all things crafty. I love making my own everything; embellishments, backgrounds, graphics, papers, and anything else I can make from scratch. I live to recreate things that inspire me, and I love incorporating all types of materials and processes into every day crafting. My style is very vintage/grunge/distressed. I love to work in kraft/neutral as well as bright vivid colors. I'm a card maker, scrapbooker, tag maker, altered artist and on and on. I like to try it all! I currently am working mostly on my Etsy shop; trying to make my hobby a money maker! umwowstudio.etsy.com

Rebbecca Parsons:

R-tiste Rebecca E. Parsons is a Deliberate Creator you may know as Cre8Tiva, her alter ego. Rebecca/Cre8Tiva have been on a blissful journey to Cre8Topia for decades leaving imaginative artwork and creatively inspired students strewn throughout the world.

To meet her is to get swept away by the whirlwind of creative passion and enthusiasm she exudes. She radiates caring warmth with a true desire to see you succeed. Her motto is…it is no harder to do what you love than to do what you don’t…. You can’t help but be inflamed to succeed as an artist.

Rebecca’s award-winning art is mixed media personified. From doodles to digital paintings, from murals to custom designed purses and accessories her creations are magical fights of fancy that make you want to join in her quest for Cre8Topia.

She shares this passion for creativity through workshops and retreats, A Live TV Show, two radio Talk Shows for artists, Cre8Tiva’s Blog, Cre8tive Compass Magazine/Blog, and as a Creativity Retreat Leader and Holistic Coach/Mentor to Artists. Rebecca has written and self-published five books for creative people and is writing her 6th, “Curate YOU…showing people who color outside the lines how to make a living doing what they love!”

Her artists’ statement reads: “Early in life I knew I was creative as I would draw, dance, write and sing the day away. My box of broken crayons was my greatest treasure. I love to explore and push the limits of tools and products creating and experimenting with wild abandon. My work has evolved, as has my life, to embrace my love of the human form, nature (especially the ocean), vintage images and my spirituality. You will find my work is figurative and whimsical and I always hide a trademark bubble in my artwork! My propensity to use texture, especially little treasures I find, stems from the roots of my love for decorative painting (commonly called faux finishing).”

Cheryl Lindsay:

Cheryl is a Multimedia Artist with a college
level Teaching credetial in Crafts and Taught
for over 20 years. At present is on several
Design Teams including Sakura Crafts,
Creative Imaginations, Marah Johnson,
Twiddely Bitz Canada/Australia, Kreink Threads
Ever After Scrapbooks, Gee Gee's Stamps n Stuff as the
design team co ordinator and product researcher.
Cheryl is also involved with a monthly Blog hop called
"Festive Friday Blog Hop" where we made Christmas Cards
all year long and has been Published: in both
Belle Armoire Nov./Dec. issue and Memories:Patch work scrapbooking issue


Chris Hurley:

I'm a rubber stamping, scrapbooking, paper hoarder. I have been crafting in some way for as long as I can remember. I started stamping about 20 years ago, I was hooked instantly!









Well that an amazing team... I am so proud to be working with each of them. Check out their blogs and Don't forget to follow the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog to see all their amazing work. Each artist will be posting two project per month... That's at least 12 projects!!!!

TTFN
Terri Sproul


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad to see you've gotten such an amazing design team together Terri! Looking forward to seeing all the amazing projects that they come up with.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Unknown said...

What an amazing lineup of talent. Can't wait to see what each of you do

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

looking forward to many amazing crafting days ahead!!! great team!!!

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

congrats ladies! what an awesome line up! Can't wait to see your projects.