Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Just playing......


I was just playing the other day with these stamps I help come up with while I was visiting Viva Las Vegastamps! in April. I told Wayne the owner of the store, we need more swirls stamps and a 5 petal flower stamp, and he made me both.

I had to see if any of the swirls would work with the 5 petal flower stamp and YES it worked. There is a set of 4 Flowers for only $19.95. great price. I have two video on how to do other thing with these flowers. Check out my Youtube Channel to see them.

The 5 Petal Flower I stamp in black. (remember this was just trying out the stamp to see if they fit)
Then I ink up one of my swirl stamps #17391 with Purple ink and tried to see if it would work inside the 5 petal flower stamps - I used the largest stamps - Viva Las Vegastamps has 4 sizes..
Then I ink up my another swirl stamp #17394 with green ink and stamp on the side to look like a leaf in a way...
OK - I like - so let make this into a card. I starting looking at my quote stamps and found this one " Dream a little Dream of me" and stamp in Black ink
Aged the edges - added to cardstock and ribbon. Adhere all of the part with my Miracle tape and I am Done...

I just love when something work the way I hope it would. smiles...

This card is not to special - just playing....

Go Check out there website - their price are wonderful...

TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love these swirls! Awesome how they fit in the flower!