Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team Blog Hop

IF you are here for the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog Hop Click HERE it's one post down. But please enjoy the Sakura Design Team Blog Hop while you are here...

The Sakura Hobby Craft Deign Team is so excited for you to join us. I hope you started at the Sakura Hobby Craft Blog, if NOT click here.
As you know we are doing Blog Candy for this hop. and It's super easy, just become a follower of all the blogs and leave us a comments and you are entered! it's that easy. The blog candy is a bottle of Crystal Lacquer (personally can't live without mine) and a package of 6 color lacquers.

Supplies:
3-D Crystal lacquer Country color Set
Mica Tile
Outline Sticker
Mulberry Paper
Blue Cardstock
Cream Cardstock
3 brads
Staz-on Ink
Stamp: "hi" from Viva Las Vegastamps
Miracle Tape
3-D Crystal lacquer





Directions:
1) I applied the outline sticker to cream cardstock, and colored in image with my 3-D Crystal Lacquer Country color Set - I was after an aged look. Set aside to dry...
2) Rip a piece of mulberry paper -adhere to cardbase with my Miracle Tape.
3) Stamped quote onto Mica Tile using Black Staz-on. Add cream cardstock under quote to help quote stand out more... adhere Mira down with 3-D Crystal Lacquer.
4) Added brad to corner - touch a small amount of Crystal Lacquer to top of brad to add more color.
5) Adhere 3-D Crystal Lacquer image to card front and we are done...

Here is the list of all the blogs - just in case you get lost - But your next stop is Jennifer Van Pelts blog - hope you enjoy.

Whole List:
1) Sakura
2) Terri Sproul - you are here
3) Jennifer Van Pelt
4) Karen Myers
5) Chelsea Povall
6) Heather Morrow
7) Carole Lassak
8) Carol Berns

Remember to become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment so you are enter into the blog candy... I hope you win.

TTFN
Terri Sproul

18 comments:

Karen said...

Nice card Terri - great job!

Becky Conley said...

Very cool! love Crystal Lacquer! and LOVE BLOG CANDY :O)

Linda B said...

neat card!

Chelsea said...

love the mediterranean tile look you achieved!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you used the mica, very creative.

kellyr said...

love the stained glass effect!

Cindy said...

Very very nice card! Great tutorial.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Irit Shalom said...

Great project! Just love this hop!

Kaye said...

I really like this. You are very creative!

Patty said...

That's really cool. I will have to play now to see what I can do with it.

maria soto said...

great project

aMorita-Sa said...

I'm learning a new craft...can't wait to learn more and try it out...Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Buckland said...

very beautiful!
I have given you a blog award see my blog for details

Kay said...

Thank you so much for sharing your card. I love being inspired by others cards.

Amy Day Creates said...

Wow! You are a busy lady! I was just here for the Viva blog hop:) Beautiful design!

Christine said...

The stained glass effect is beautiful. Thank you for showing.

Joe M said...

Very cool Terri. It reminds me of an antique stained glass window.

Jamie said...

Yes Joe M, I would have to agree. This hop has really gotten me excited about a new product and technique to try out.