Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Festive Friday

It's Festive Friday time again...  Oh, how I love to make Christmas Cards..  and this year I dont' have to sit down and make them all in one day...  This amazing group of blogs has been making Christmas cards all year long with me..  How exciting...


Supplies:
Robin's Nest Paper:  Cindy Lou Dots - back side
Stamp:  Pointesseta, Merry Christmas
Dew Drop
Card stock:  Red and Black
Embossing Powder:  Black and Gold
Mica Paints:  UsArtQuest
Ribbon
Stapler
Bleach and paint brush
Miracle Tape

Direction:
1)  I stamp Pointessa onto black cardstock and embossed with black embossing powder:  then I take a paint brush and bleach all the area I want to paint...  After I bleach out the black paper I painted my image with Mica Paints from UsArtQuest.  Cut out image and added a few Dew Drop to  the center.  Set aside...
2)  Cut my "Cindy Lou Dots" paper to fit the background of my card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" finished card size... adhere to card base with my Miracle Tape..  Can;t live without...
3)  Stamp Merry Christmas with embossing ink onto Red Cardstock and emboss with Gold Embossing powder.  cut image out...  Add ribbon with stapler...
4)  Now just adhere together with my Miracle Tape...  Super easy..  really like this one...

Now it time to hop on over to Chris Hurley blog and see her Christmas Cards...

Full list of blog here - just in case you get lost...  thanks for join us... 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Becky Conley said...

2 cute! love the tag

Laura said...

What a gorgeous card... love the pointsettia!!
Laura

maria soto said...

beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Anonymous said...

I Love this card

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous card!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Lovely! I became a blog follower too!