Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Festive Friday

It's that time again.  It's Festive Friday time!  my continue decider to make all of my Christmas Cards before Dec 1st this year..  If you too make two Christmas Card each month as this group of blogger is doing you can have your Christmas Cards done by Dec 1st.  Think about that...  WOW...

Here is my Card I made for this weeks post...
simple but I really like it...

Supplies:
both images are stamps..
Gold embossing powder
Red Cardstock


It's that easy...  I stamped image, embossed with gold embossing powder and I am done....

Now did you know that I have three Design Team call right now???  Yes three.  here are the links..
Viva Las Vegastamps
Amazing Mold Putty
GlobeCraft Memories

Now head off to Leslie blog and see what she did...  Also I have added the whole list of blogger - just in case you get lost...
Terri Sproul


5 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

thanks..

LeeB said...

lovely card

Raven said...

With red and gold you can't go wrong for Christmas. Simple but so pretty.

Crafty and Green said...

Love how simple and pretty this is!! TFS!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

pretty card!