Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Festive Friday #5

Wow, Can you believe it's March already???  and I just finished my 5th Christmas Card this year.  Another year that I and the Blogger that are part of this hop have our Christmas Cards done by the end of November..  Just love it...this so make me smile....

Well here is what I made this time around.

All the papers are from Robin Nest Scrapbook Company...
the Santa coat is EK Success
the Giggle quote is Making Memories (I think)
Spellbinders Dies

Now it's time to hop on over to Leslie Blog and see what she made for us.  CLICK HERE

Here is the rest of the blog hop - Just in case you get lost. 

Thanks for stopping by..  Hope you join me LIVE on Monday night.  there is a direct link to my room on the top of this blog.  6PM PST.. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Terri!

Becky Conley said...

very cute! love the little coat :o)

Amy Martin said...

I love your card...The santa coat is so cute...

Michelle F. said...

Great idea! Might be a stinker to mail! LOL