Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

USArtQuest Design Team Blog Hop

Oh, I just love blog hops..  and USArtQuest just came out with a new product..  How cool is that.  I am so excited to play with new products.
PRILLS

How fun are these...  Just think of all the stuff you can make..  Well here is what I made with them...  Can't wait to see what you make with them...  You can purchase them on the USArtQuest website or you can win some by leave us all a comment to be enter to win some..  LOVE BLOG CANDY!!!  and these look like candy..  smiles
 "Live Past Present"

I just love this project - here is the list of supplies
6" Tile with 2" x2" center cut out
Prills
Mica Color - Stargazer and Interference Palette
 HummingBird Stamp
PPA Gloss
Vellum Quote
Creative Paperclay®
Double Side Adhesive
Tissue Paper

Directions
1)  Hand made my Creative Paperclay® Flowers - set aside to dry.  Once they are dry I pained them with Startgazer "Meteor Copper" and then I added a small amount of PPA Gloss to the center of each of my flowers and added some Prills...Love the texture.
2)  Cut a piece of Double side Tape and added to the center of my Tile and filled with Prills.  Again love the texture...
3)  In my studio I had this amazing Tissue Paper with the image on it.  HAD to use.  I covered by Tile with PPA Gloss and applied by Tissue Image..  Then I added the Vellum quote again using my PPA Gloss
4)  Stamped Humming Bird image onto white cardstock and color the image using the Interference Palette.  Looks like a real hummingbird..  love it... cut out image
5)  Now I just place everything onto the tile and I was done..  This really looks great on the wall..  
Now Hop on over to the next blog.  All the links are here for you just in case you get lost..  

 
 

27 comments:

Jo Zeckner said...

Hi Terri--Love your great use of texture and color in this tile piece. The new Prills are perfect and I can't wait to try them!!!! Outstanding!

Sandra Strait said...

What beautiful flowers!

Kristi said...

VEry Cool! Great job Terri!

Sue Shotwell said...

Beautiful composition. Nice to see how you used the Prills.

AJsArts said...

Great job Terri! I love the flowers!

Joe Rotella said...

Very nice! I love how you filled the hole to make a background!

Salnclts said...

I love it! I love the vintage look! :)

Cindy said...

Wow Terri, that's just gorgeous! I love it.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Molly said...

Very nice...love the flowers.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love that purple color! It reminds me of blueberries. Yum!

ncurryartiste said...

Very nice, Terri...these are keepers.

Becky said...

LOVE it

Lyneen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyneen said...

LOVE your flowers... and I AM LOVING PRILLS!!!! All of the project are awesome...

Jayme said...

I love the project! I am loving how the Prills add the texture and dimension to the project. They are going to have to go on my list of things to buy. Thanks Terri!

Shirley said...

Terri, this is such a lovely piece. I love the ethereal vintage feel it has. The flowers are so pretty and the Prills add so much to the flowers. Great Job!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

What great centers for flowers!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Love the project!!! The prills make the flower centers so realistic. Need to get some of them ASAP!

JANIS FROM CANADA said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE IDEA OF MAKING FLOWERS. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TYPE AT THE STORES AND NOT THINKING TO MAKE THEM. AND THE PRILLS IT TO DIE FOR.

I USE THAT __ __ __ __ ON EVERYTHING!!! YAHHHA
I REALLY DO,
JANIS FROM CANADA

Rachel OCrowley said...

I can think of many things to use this on, your flowers are very pretty!

Bonnie D said...

Very nice. Can't hardly wait to get these

Pam Hornschu said...

Wonderful tile project. Love the Prills as the flower centers, and your gorgeous Paperclay flowers painted with copper...great shimmer!

FrancineB said...

Fabulous project. The flowers are so pretty as well as the tile.

Joan DR said...

Very pretty and different. Would so love to win some Prills!!

Kelly Donovan Knittingandthings said...

VERY COOL!
knittingandthings@netzero.com

Vickie Kertz said...

Oh no another cool new product. Just started the blog hop. Great project.
momkertz at live dot net

Vicky said...

This is a wonderful project. When I was looking at your project, I thought that would make a wonderful ATC.
Love the way you used the Prills & flowers.
Vicky Schmidt