Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Viva Las Vegas blog hop

I made an Altered Book out of a Children Board Book
I had way too much fun doing this project... 
I cut the shape of my book using
Proxxon Power Skill Saw.  


This page is a POP - UP of a Big Top.  
I love to make lots of pop-up in the pass this was fun again...



First I Gesso all the pages, I then i Stamp and Drew my images in.  
All stamps on this pages are from Viva Las Vegastamps
I wish i could show this page better, the ladies riding the high wire
move...  
 to you just love my strong man..  
and the lady with the four legs....

 

 So much fun coloring in each of these stamps and making this book

 

two heads are better then one, 
BUT wing they ROCK


Thanks for Check out my Altered Book Project, and please join me soon as I 
will be teach you how to make Altered books 
Each monday Night starting at 6PM PST, i do a live stream show 
where you can ask me questions and also maybe learn a new technique and maybe win a 
PRIZE

Thanks so much for check out my project, I had to admit, I had a BLAST making it...
remember to join me on Monday night.
TERRI SPROUL

14 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the book, Terri. I like how you did the big top pop up (try saying that 3 times real fast) :) and how you made the ladies on the high wire move. Maybe you could show us how you did that on one of your Monday night video classes.

Sandra Strait said...

WUN-derful book!

Proxxon Tools said...

that's a plan.... smiles and THANKS

Proxxon Tools said...

thanks so much...

Lyneen said...

LOVE your book... I love altered board books!!!

Proxxon Tools said...

Thanks Lyneen.... big smiles..

by belle said...

What a fun book! Thanks for sharing!!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Fun book - love the pop ups!!!

Katherine Clayton said...

Love this book and how you used so many of the fun stamps!

Sheila Rose R said...

Terrific work!

Squiddy said...

What a fun book.

Sheri said...

great book!

DeeDee Catron said...

I love that your twins have different colored hair. and I really adore the strong man!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Came to visit from Klingspor's Woodworking Shop!