Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Festive Friday

Can you believe it's June almost time to start getting ready for school to start again and then it's Christmas.  This year me and this group of blogger will be ready, we do Christmas Cards all year long, You can join in on the fun if you would like, Like me on Facebook and ask to join, it's that easy.
Well here is my Christmas Card.


    

I made the center of the card using Arnold Grummer Paper making Kit.  I used a napkin I found and made that napkin into paper.  How cool is that!?!   There is a Design Team call out for that company right now, there is a link on the top of this top one of the tabs.  
I used a bottle cap from the Bottle Cap Company and one of their Christmas Image for the center and filled with Crystal lacquer from Sakura 
 I used some Mini Drew Drop from Robin Nest in the center of the flower.  The Gold Corner and Merry Christmas are stickers.  

Hope you enjoy.  Now please hop on over to the rest of the Blogger blogs.  Here are all the links

8 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

post some love

Peg said...

Love this! Poinsettia's are one of my favorite things and I just love that bottle cap. Great job on it!

maria soto said...

lovely card! as always! ♥it

Unknown said...

Love the poinsettia theme, what an interesting card!

Unknown said...

I'm intrigued with the kit! Love the poinsettia!

ddazzled71 said...

One of my favorite Christmas Elements is the poinsettia and I love how you have used the Napkin to create your paper for this card! xx

Barbara Rankin said...

Very pretty. Love the handmade napkin paper!

Lyneen said...

GreatI love the that you incorporated the napkin into the paper!!!!! Thanks for sharing!