Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Festive Friday

It's Festive Friday time again.  I am working on my Christmas Cards again.. 

Happy Holidays

Supplies:
Papers:  Anna Griffin
Sticker:  EK Success
Pop Dots

Now Check out the rest of the amazing Christmas Cards on this hop.  Stop by and leave us some love.  I have another blog hop on Saturday with Sakura Hobby Craft where you can win 3 Terri Sproul Mixers and a bottle of Crystal lacquer..  Hope you stop by and join that one too
  Please join me on Monday nights also on my live stream show.  There is a link on the top of this blog "weekly live stream" hope you join me then
 Here are the link for the rest of the hop...  





10 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Cute card. I love the stockings!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

CUTE!!!

Camille Short said...

Love it! The stockings are the best.

Cindy said...

Those stockings really are adorable Terri!

Unknown said...

I love the socks

BlueCrayons said...

very cute card. stockings look so fluffy and soft.

Lyneen said...

Love the colors you used. Great card!!!

maria soto said...

cute, love the stockings

Cyn said...

Very cute!

Barbara Rankin said...

Very cute card. Love the stockings.