Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Art Journal #3

Had another amazing Tuesday Night with all of you, If you did not join me remember to join me May 28th, 2013 starting at 6PM PST or 9PM EST (New York Time).  if you add your name and email to my email list your will get a reminder and a Link to join me...
Supply List:
Acrylic Paints:  Leaf Green, Interferance Blue, Neon Pink,
Ink:  Staz-on - Red
Pens:  White and black
Embossing Paste - but you could use UsArtQuest 101 or Golden Molding Paste
Elmer's Glue for the crackle
Stamps - Letter stamps from Stampotique and Journaling stamps from Sincity Stamps
Gel Medium or PPA from UsArtQuest
Glaze Medium - or goldend Pre-made Glaze
Stencils from The Crafter's Warehouse I purchase mine at Altered Pages.com
PRIZE for last week was a bottle of Hand Cleaner from Joy of Stamping
 Love how this Stencil from The Crafter's Warehouse turn out, I used Dreamweaver Embossing Paste to get the dimention.  but you can use lots of other Supplies, Like Gesso, UsArtQuest 101, Golden's Molding Paste,
 I love this Stamps from SinCity Stamps, one of the Journaling Plate stamps I came up- with.  I show you how to cut it so you can use it in different ways.. 
 I was hoping this week you would take a Chance and Be Brave and think out of your comfort zone..  Pick up a fun new Medium this week or a fun paint.  Here are two paints that were extra fun for me this week.  I purchase:  Neon PINK and Interference Blue Paint.  I love how both of them worked.  I was a Little scare of the Neon Pink but look how cool it turn out.  and the Huge of Blue on the page is amazing....
I also love the way the paper in the background turn out..  WOW, you can barely see it.. but it's amazing...

Now here is the video feed from last week:  Hope you enjoy - remember to post your pages on my group called "All thing Terri Sproul" on facebook so you can play along. Next time I am give a set of Journal Stamps to the winner of the contest.  So make sure you join me.  HERE is a SNEAK peak at the GRAND prize if you do all the pages I did.  CLICK HERE


\

6 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the pages you are making. Really cool.

Unknown said...

Very pretty art journal. I don't make art journals but I do make something a little similar I call them art journals done scrapbooking style :)

Jamie Koenig said...

I've never used those products before or seen anything like this. thank you for this post.

wow101 said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing such a fun article, pics and video! You are so well organized!

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful Terri!

Robin Horasanian said...

Your video link here plays only until you have dried the first layer of paint over the glue then shuts off. Same problem I had with your first journal class. I don't know why the YouTube playback fails. :-(