Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Art Journal #6

Tuesday Nights I do a Live Broadcast starting at 6PM PST - I hope you join me.  We are working presently with Art Journal Techniques.  We start off slow and build on the Technique each week, so please join use we are only on page #6.  You can find all of the Show here on my blog - or they are on my YouTube Channel at CLICK HERE

Here is the finished page from Tuesday June 18th - Live Broadcast

Supplies:
E K Success - Letter Punches
Black Gesso
Acrylic Paint:  
use Light colors, yellows, white, light blue, lavender light green
Gel Medium
Glaze Medium
Black Pens
Quotes:  Ultimate Book Company (I am using this book for all of our quotes)



I talked about the Gelli Art Plate - here is a link:  

I hope you join me next Tuesday Night for another fun Art Journal Technique,  remember to post your pages on my "All thing Terri Sproul" facebook group to be enter to win some prizes 

thanks again for join me and check out my blog.  have a Artsy day
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

OMG I need to catch up on my art journaling so bad@