Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Art Journal #7

Count Your Blessings

I hope you have LOTS of blessing in your life to count
as we continue on our art journal adventure
this past show we counted our blessings

Here are my Blessings

when i was doing this page on my show, I do my pages upside down 
so that the audience can view.
and I stamped my "3" upside down
I worked with it - I wrote my blessing upside down too.  
Always work with your mistakes

I love the flowers on the bottom
I made them with one of my Stamps from

Well Here is your video show - 
Join us Next Tuesday night 


Each Week I pick a winner for the show - you can be enter to win
by posting your Art Journal pages on my
facebook group called 
please join this group and play along with us.  
Supplies:
Crafter Attitude - use link on my side board please

No comments: