Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Crafter Attitude

Purchase your Craft Attitude HERE

This 4th of July, declare your independence from the crafty blahs. Celebrate the freedom of creativity, the freedom of inspiration, and the freedom of Attitude!

From now until July 4th, we’re having an online star-spangled Craft Attitude party, hosted by Candie Cooper and Jonathan Fong. Twice a week, some of our favorite designers in the crafting world will provide patriotic project ideas using Craft Attitude printable film. So join the fun with Candie & Johnny. We expect creative fireworks!

Look for these designers on these dates at www.craftattitude.com and each of the designer’s blogs as they share their projects.

June 10: Jonathan Fong & Candie Cooper

June 13:  Terri Sproul

June 17: Eileen Hull

June 20: Cindi Bisson

June 24: Jen Goode

June 27: Aunt Peaches

July 1: Lorine Mason

And as an added bonus, we’re celebrating the Land of the Free with FREE SHIPPING on all Craft Attitude products during this program. 


This Crafter has an Attiude!  Yes, Yes I do...  
I am completely head over heal in LOVE with
please check it out and purchase your today at the above link
the project are endless.  

My idea of a "All American Face"
Top of her head, I made stars using the Craft Attitude Flag image and adhere to Chip board and then punch out the Star Shapes, I add wire to them and adhere to the head.  one last thing I add a little bling to the stars.

This is one of Tim Holtz metal Label holders - but I got this amazing image from Altered Pages and add it to the center of the Label holder.  Making him looking out on the world with the vision of America.

I started off print a American Flag (make sure you print in Mirror image)
Used my Glue Stick and adhered the Crafter's Attitude Flag Film to my Face
Added a little trim about the outside for some extra details.  

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you think
about get yourself some of this product.  
It's truly one of my personal favorites right now

I just did a project last week on this blog and my LIVE stream using this product in my 
art Jounral.- please scroll down and see that one.  
and Join me on Tuesday Night for a Fun 
LIVE SHOW

2 comments:

eileen hull said...

Nice job Terri!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, love you mask! Really amazing!