Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Art Journal with Pam Bray

I was so excited to introduce a new line of stamps at Sincity Stamps from Pam Bray.  These are hand drawn stamps with a Fall theme.  I found these stamps perfect for doing Art Journal's they are nice and large.


One side of my Art Journal page


Here is the other side of the page

Supplies:
Dylusions:  Lemon Zest, London blue, and Pure Sunshine
Golden Paints:  Quinacrodone Magenta, Hansa Yellow Opaque, Interference Blue (fine)
Plaid - Folk Art Paints:  Moon Yellow
Staz-On Ink:  Black
Pam Bray Stamps Line:  Sincity Stamps
Plaid:  Leaf Green
Faber-Castell:  Pitt Artist Pen big Brush

My quote:  "Harvest your gifts and give them freely"

Love the dragonfly - see the leaves in the background
Fun background.
I do a live show each week on Tuesday Night at 
6PM PST
7PM MST
8PM CST
9PM EST
you can find my show on Google Plus if you are on Google Plus yet.  or Youtube.com/terrisproul 





Hope you join me every Tuesday Night for a FREE live show on the internet

Thanks
Terri Sproul

No comments: