Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

SinCity Stamps Blog Hop

It's time for a blog Hop with SinCity Stamps and their Design Team. If You did not come from the SinCity Stamps Blog 
 please start there.


I receive a large wood frame that one of the local teenagers made in shop class.  I placed a piece of cardstock behind the window opening and trace the oval shape onto the cardstock.  Then I paint the wood frame with Black paints.  set aside to dry

Starting to like this so far.  need more stuff...


Supplies:
stamps:  all stamp have links to purchase
Pam Bray's Halloween collection:   - the Cobweb around the outside of the frame, Tree,  and the three ghost
Pam Bray's Halloween Collection #2  - I used the Owl/Moon, and one of the Bats
Skeleton Plate:   - I used the Fence and the Skeleton
Create a Pumpkin:   - I used the Grim Reefer



Stamp the cobweb with White ink - love the way that looks
I used a pop dot behind the bat, to give the piece some dimension.   


I hope you like my project,  NOW here is the important part, to be enter to win that plate of stamps - you must leave a comment on ALL the blogs, Like the facebook page for SinCity Stamps.  Now here is the rest of the team:  

No comments: