Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas ornament blog Hop with The Robin Nest


I am so excited and Honored to be apart of this blog hop, hope you like my ornament
If you found this first - please start at the Chattering Robin's Blog 

How can you NOT love Dew Drops - so many color and shapes to play with. 
First off I Painted my Smoothfoam snowflake with 

The Best part about using Terri Srpoul's Mixer's and 3-D Crystal Lacquer is that Crystal Lacquer 
act as an adhesive.  so I just had to place the Dew Drops on the wet Paint and they will stick


I added a wire loop at the top to hang my ornament from - use the Crystal Lacquer here too to make sure it will stay.  


I did all the side of the snowflake too.
Thanks for stopping by 
make sure you leave me a comment so you will be enter to win a prize

Thanks
Terri Sproul 

No comments: