Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A card for all Occasions



Supplies:
Oil Pastel
Robin Nest Cardstock
Robin Nest Little Friends
Ribbon,
Nori Paste


I make cards, but I don't like to make theme cards, so I try and have a collection of Cards that are ready for me to use with an occasion


1.  color White Cardstock with Metallic Oil Pastel from Yastomo - use as many color as you choice here, I like to make my section small.  This way you will see more color then you scratch off.



2.  cover all color with BLACK oil pastel


3.  Cover with Stencil of choice (or you can hand draw).  I used this heart stencil from Creative Imaginations. take a wood stick with a point on it and start remove the black oil pastel use the stencil as your guide.



I did the same idea for the inside of my card, BUT i did not remove the black oil paste yet, I am waiting until I need this card, then I will add my quote.  




Hope you are inspired by my project this time around and you stop by the Yasutomo website and get yourself some Oil Pastels.  

Thanks again for stopping by

Terri Sproul 


No comments: