Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Art Journal Page with Pouring Medium

I love my Tuesday Night show and I want to be with you, but I want to be at CHA more.  But I did make a video for this week class.  As you know I like to introduce you to new medium and have been want to show you Pouring Medium for a while now.  I have this week class with a additional video on a canvas using Pouring Medium too.



Supplies:
Liquitex Pouring Medium
Golden Paints:  Nickel Azo Yellow, Interference Blue
Distress Paints:  Peeled Paint, Broken China
Glazing Medium
Golden Blaze:  Patina Green
Washi Tape
Cookie Cuters
Art Journal
Transparancy Images
Tim Hotlz Tissue Paper

Here is your Video:




Here is the extra video I promised you, enjoy, see ya next week LIVE




Here are some close up of the finished page

Love the warm look of this page


  I like the way the glaze and vellum work here.  


I love how you can see all the layers....

  this is my finished Pouring Medium Canvas.  Love the look of this technique...  

See ya back next Tuesday for another LIVE show.  But I will only be talking about what I seen at CHA..

Terri Sproul 

No comments: