Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Books

I just love all the way I can use my Ebrush from Craftwell
Here is my latest project made using my Ebrush from Craftwell
by Terri Sproul



Always looking for a way to mark my pages on my books, I used posted notes, trash, or anything I can get my hands on.  Well today that all changes, I'm making myself a bookmark.  

1.  Started by cutting a piece of evolon from Atlanic Papers about the size I think would work for most of my books.  Added Color using by Ebrush by Craftwell and Seruim Noir Pens.

Started with a Soft Yellow, then Orange and ended with Red

Love the way the color blends with my Ebrush, make it look amazing and super easy to do

I love the alfee towel image and when I got this amazing stencil from Crafter's Companion, I was in LOVE

Spray thou the stencil with Black Specium Noir and just love the way it looks.
Add the Word Read using Black India Inks 
Add a hole and brad to the top with a little ribbon 
Done

No comments: