Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Paint over Technique Art Journal

It's time to play in our Art Journal with those pretty Napkins you find all over the place.



Supplies:
Pan Pastels
Versa Mark
SinCity 'stamps 
   swirl stamp
Mum Button Stamp
Naplkins
PPA = perfect paper adhesive 
Silk Acrylic Paints
Fine Line Applicator





fun close up of the rose and the detail you can get with the Fine Line Applicator


Here is the video from Tuesday night, think about join us on a Live show

Get all the link and info about my show in my group on Facebook






Thanks for stopping by
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.