Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

There Lived a Beautiful Princess


There Lived a Beautiful Princess:
I really like this page. I had fun doing it also. The paper I used really helped - most of the work was done. But I did add details...









Direction:
Paper is from Die Cuts with a View - the Once Upon a Time Stack. Also some red cardstock for the large circle and the swirls. I cut the circle and the swirls using my Cricuit Machine. I added Gold detailing with a upcoming product from Stewart Superior. I will tell you more about it as more information is available.
The Seal is a "wax seal sticker" I got a Disneyland.
The Flowers are silk and gold detailing and a gem was added.




The Little dress is from EK Sucess. It's so cute.


Well there was nothing too special on this page. I just took my time and added lots of details.

please remember you can all was e-mail me with question.
terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com

No comments: