Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fairy Cards


Love this card idea:

Supplies:
Pattern Paper - I use two different pattern papers - One in a green and one in a orange.
Circle and square punch
Fabric Flower
Button
Stamp: Fairy from Queen Kat Designs
Ink: Clean embossing ink and clear embossing powder, Memories Mists: "BlueBerry Shake"
Embossing Gun

Direction:
1) Stamp Image onto a Pattern Paper using Clear Embossing ink and clear embossing powder

Remove extra embossing powder and heat with your embossing gun.



Spray over the Stamp Image with Memories Mist you are covering the whole image and pattern paper with the Memories Mists


Give your image a second to dry a little and wipe of the excess Memories Mists from the embossed image. How cool is that...


I matted my image with orange pattern paper.
Punched three circle from the Green pattern paper and three squares from the orange pattern paper. I added a flower and button and viola. Another master piece done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful! and easy as!
Gee funny this: I had an angel give me some Memories mist so might try this one out.