Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Festive Friday - Christmas Card #4


do you just love this - this a a Post Card size EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp concepts. I just feel in love with this boards. They are two sided, so you can but your art of both sides. So who will be the lucky on in my family to receive this Christmas Cards this year.
Front Side of Post Card:
Stamps: "under the Mistletoe" from Rubberstamp Concepts,
Paper Flower
Memories Mists: "Pale Ale"
Button: I am not sure who's button this is - but any button will work
lace Ribbon: Craft store
Colored Pencils: Faber-Castell
Ink:Palette "haystack" and "Raw Sienna" Memories Dye Ink "ArtPrint Brown"
Make-Up Sponge
Directions;
Stamp all image using "ArtPrink Brown" dye ink. color in image using Faber-Catell Pencil. Add lace to bottom.
Sprayed my white paper flower with "Pale Ale" memories Mists and ink the edge a little to make look old. add button to center. and you are done.


Here is the back side of that post card. I made it plan today, because I plan on use this post card as one of my Christmas cards this year.
Supplies for Back of Postcard
"Vintage Postcard" from Stampotqiue Originals
Ink:Palette "haystack" and "Raw Sienna" and Memoires "ArtPrint Brown"
Direction:
Using your make up sponge ink the back of post card with both "haystack" and "Raw Sienna"
Ink Vintage Postcard Stamp with "Artprint Brown" ink and stamp on top (see placement)

my Bronwyn is also do festive fridays with me so hop over to her blog and see what she created. I am heading there right now. Please add yourself as a follower of my blog, i have BIG plans in the future..

4 comments:

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

Terri I love this sooooo much!!! It is precious.

Irene said...

I hope you'll be putting it in an envelope to mail. Love it, must check out this product, eco art board, where does one look for these things.

Unknown said...

Wow I love this postcard, it is fantastic. I want to make one, where do I find the products for it.......TFS

Proxxon Tools said...

check my link on my blog for Rubberstamp concepts. that is where the ecoart board is from
Thanks guys. I am so honored you like my work.