Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs


I am so happy to be apart of the Monday Blog Hop. I hope you like what I made.
Supplies
Paper: Cardstock (purple) and "Purple Passion Leopard"
Stamps: Queen Kat Designs: "Night on the town"
Ink: India Ink
Pop Dots
White cardstock

1) Cut cardbase to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
2) Rip a piece of Purple Passion Leopard paper and attach to bottom of card
3) Stamp Clock and "night on the town" onto White cardstock with India Ink
4) Punch out "Night on the town" using a circle punch
5) Punch out a large circle to matt stamped image
6) Matt Clock image. adhere to card. see sample for placements.
Become my friend on facebook also please.

9 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Great card--love the paper you chose for your take on the sketch.

My name is Wynneth said...

Great project Terri :o) I love the colours you used and great recipe and instructions for how you made it :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

cute!!!

Nancyroo said...

cute card!

Anonymous said...

Super adorable card!!

Unknown said...

love that leopard paper.

Great card.

Lara said...

Cute!! ove the paper!

Nina said...

Hi, Terri! Oooh, that's one of my fave stamp sets and you showed it off beautifully! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Kimme said...

Nice job with the sketch!