Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sneak Peek - UsArtQuest DT



This is a small sneak Peek at Next Monday - July 5th - UsArtQuest Design Team new project.  I LOVE ATC - so i am so excited about this Launch of Napkin Art.  I can't wait to show you my project, you're going to love my project, so you'll want to get your supplies now!" Each Designer is doing a different sneak peek so head on over to their blog also and collect your supplies.  All of the Link are on the right hand side of my blog under "My Team Mates".  Stop by the UsArtQuest Store and order your supplies.  I will have step by step direction here on my blog on Monday - July 5th.  Stop by then and see what is up with us!  snicker, snicker =)
TTFN!
Terri Sproul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r such a tease...lol

Jan Hennings said...

can't wait to see :)

Liz-Anna said...

Sounds like fun! I'm away then but I'll check it out when I get back.