Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Creating The Hive

Today is Monday (my Friday!) and while watch Sunday Night Football last night was I invited to a new website, The Creative Hive. There is a link on the left hand side of my blog - can't miss it. So in honor of this new find I made this wonderful Card.





Supply List
All Stamp are from Stampotique Click Here
India Ink from Stewart Superior Click Here
Dye Inks from Stewart Superior

Directions:
Stamped Both bees onto White Cards with India Ink - color in image with colored Pencils, cut images out..
Stamp background with two different stamps, added quote.
Pop Dot both Bees - add flower and ribbon - Matte on top a dark brown card stock and add to card base....

I have lots happening this up coming week - so stop back by - we have the Glue Dots DT going on tomorrow. and a blog hop with Queen Kat Designs

Excited!
TTFN
Terri Sproul

No comments: