Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

FaveCraft Blog Hop


It's time for another great Favecraft Blog HOP! and I am just in love with Steampunk right now. So I make this tiny little steampunk book. It's just 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". Yes, it tiny... but it's so cute...

Here is the cover of my tiny book. I used glass as my covers (both front and back cover), I got this glass from Sakura.
The images are all from a Steampunk CD I have. and lots of gears and clock faces.



This is just one of the pages in my tiny book, the book only has 8 pages total...
I stamp each page with some Di Vince Stamp I own from Stampington.
The clock face are from real clocks and the spinner is Tim Holtz..
I used a snap to close my book and used one of Tim Holtz pearls to add a little more to it..


I used safety-pins and ribbon to bind my book together. I show this tiny book to lots of people at CHA and it was a hit...


This page I used gears from Tim Holtz and the clock face is also from him.... Again stamp my background with Di Vince Stamps.
You can see the snap really well in this photo.

I hope that you become a follower of mine and come back and enjoy all the other amazing project I will bring to you - some with video...

Hop on back to Favecraft and see the other amazing project they have there...

TTFN
Terri Sproul - link to my website... check it out too please...

7 comments:

Dot said...

I would love to see the binding better with the safety pin. Very cool!

Nancy Leimer said...

You rlittle books are darling. TFS. Love them!

sassypackrat said...

Oh that is cute!

Caitlin said...

Hi Terri,

Thanks for sharing this with the FaveCrafts blog hop!! I am also in love with Steam Punk!

I hope you hop with us again next month. :)

Thanks again,

Caitlin

p.s. it was so nice to finally meet you at CHA!

Lori said...

Love it!!!

rosenrobrt said...

Love it...

Mrs. Fence said...

Love your book! I too am into steampunk right now. I was at Viva Las Vegas recently and had a wonderful time! I came home with a bag full of goodies to play with. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.