Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pretty in Pink

This small 5" x 7" book is for a friend of mine, Who is a girly girl! So pink was the color of the day... Lots of Ribbons, Flower and bling in this book! I did show you guys a little while back on how to make the cover of this book in a video. You can all my other "how to" videos on my Youtube channel - just click here..

Supplies:
Chip board - for the covers
Paper: all Robin's Nest
Drew Drops: Robin's Nest
Silk flowers
Flower Punch
Corner Punch
Tag Punch
Misc. Sticker and rub-ons
Sparkraft Stickers
Brads
Miracle Sheets
Miracle Tape


Directions:

1) First I made my book cover - see the video on how to make. I used Miracle Sheet to complete this. LOVE My Miracle SHEET!
2) Cut inside pages for my book - as many as need - I cut each page of my book out of Paper from Robin's Nest to 5" x 7" (or the size you need)
3) started to crop my photo and had fun...

Here are the pages in the book:

this is the cover of the book. I used the photo of the birthday cake as my title. Added a large Silk flower, corner punch with Dew Drop on it... a Girl never as too much bling....












This is the first page of the book: I added the sticker from Sparkraft. the flower and leaves are from a Punch - Center of the flower is a Dew Drop. The "Birthday" is a die cut...










It's this page just too cute.. That's the birthday boy with his girl friend. She just make me smile..
I use my Spellbinder die cut the the small photo and a punch for the tag. Silk flower and ribbon to complete the page.







this is the left hand side page of the one just above. See why I can't help but LOVE her. She is so cute....
Not much here. The background paper from The Robin's Nest is all the embellishment it need. But I need add a small sticker on the photo..







Just another simple page. Again the wonder background paper from Robin's Nest did all the work for me..
The Flowers are from a piece of Anna Griffin paper - cut the out and pop a few to add dimension.








Super simple page here again. Cut matted the photo and used a pretty corner punch from Fiskards. Add small flower sticker from Sparkraft in the corners and it's done.. That's Grandmother and her grandson.. so sweet...
Grandmother did jello shots with us.. She is too cool!







Here i just matted the photo - but I did use a pretty corner punch on the photo only (fiskard corner punch). The die cut flower are from Anna Griffin..
But the paper is the star here. Again look at all that bling...








here is a left hand page of the one above. I really love this page. I die cut both the photo and the matte using Spellbinder Nestablitlies dies.
Flower is a punch - two flower over lapping each other. Used Dew Drops for the center of the flower. The leaves are also a punch. I hand cut the tag (video on youtube.com/terrisproul).
But all that bling on the Robin's Nest paper made this page amazing girly....
That's my girlfriend I am making this book for and her Mommy!



Just a photo, great paper and die cut from Anna Griffin.













This is the inside of the back cover of my book. I hope you like..
Just matted the photo and added a die cut "celebrate"








Well I am giving my friend is book today. So off I go... Hope she likes...

TTFN

Terri Sproul

No comments: