Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sneak Peak....

I am doing a video for this amazing Vase I just made for you at the end of the month with the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team Blog Hop... It's going to be exciting... With Blog Candy! Love Blog Candy....
anyways, here is sneak peak....




I hope you enjoyed that sneak peak and you come back on June 29th on the Blog hop with the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team...

I used the 5 petal flower, and Ultra High Embossing Powder from Viva Las Vegastamps! so you can purchase them now and do this fun vase with me....
TTFN

Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of the reverse decoupage glue that Aleene's used to make in the '90's...you put it on the INside of glass (or backside),then took tissue paper and used the glue to adhere to inside of vase,sprinkle glitter,let dry...could use a little glass votive inside it so safe from flames. This vase is very pretty.

Carol's 1 World said...

You tease, can't wait till the end of the month to see your 'how to' video.