Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Festive Friday #14



It's Festive Friday time again.. I just got a large order of Christmas Stamps from my favorite stamps company - Viva Las Vegastamps! - But I have to admit most of these stamps on this card - are NOT christmas Stamps - But Steampunk Stamps - and you guys know I LOVE steampunk... We are also doing some blog candy on this hop. Robin's Nest Scrapbook company has give us a Christmas Card kit for you. To get this candy, you must leave a comment on all the blogs in this hops and you are enter! it's that easy... I will announce the winner on our next hop on August 12th. So stop back by then to see if you won!


Products
Steampunk Head - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Christmas Hat - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Gear Stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Merrry Christmas Stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Steampunk Stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Ink: Black, Sky Blue and Starry Night Blue, Artprint Brown - all from Stewart Superior
Cardstock - White
pattern paper - out of my stash of leave overs...
Ribbon
Snowflake Charm
small brad
Miracle Tape - Viva Las Vegastamps!

Directions:

1) Stamp "Steampunk Head" onto white cardstock with black ink - cut out image.
2) Stamp "Santa Hat" onto White cardstock and cut out image - color image with colored pencils
3) On white cardstock - made background - first I ink my background with Sky Blue ink working from the outside in...
4) then I Stamp - just the "merry" part of the stamp "merry Christmas" using Starry Night Blue ink.
5) STamped "Steampunk" with the same ink - just under the "merry"
6) Ink my Gear stamp up with "Artprint Brown ink" - all over the background.
7) Add the santa hat to my Steampunk Head and adhere to background using my Miracle Tape.
8) Added pattern paper to my card base. added my Stamp work of art to the pattern paper. - Added ribbon and a Charm... You are done!!!!
Your next stop on this hop is Chris Hurley - She is #2 on the list below






WEll, Merry Christmas all... Make sure you leave us some love - so you can win the blog candy. The company that is give us this candy is Chattering Robins - please leave them some extra love.. Check out their website too while you are on the internet..

Terri Sproul

9 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

WOW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

#4 not showing any cards yet...

Laura said...

Great card!!!
hugs... Laura

AJsArts said...

Great card Terri - I love the Steam Punk head :)

Carole Lassak said...

Very cute. Perfect for a SP Christmas.

Francine said...

Hi Terri. I have never seen a card like this before, especially for Christmas, but I like it very much. I like the steampunk face for the Santa! Keep up the great work. Hugs, Francine

Patti B said...

Very unique card. You did a great job.

lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

Very cool way to use those stamps :) I love the little snowflake embellishmenet on the bottom of the card :) TFS I am a follower and would be thrilled if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

LeslieRahye said...

Great card Terri love the steampunk!!