Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Festive Friday #15

It's Festive Friday again. I love this hop and that i am getting all of my Christmas Cards done early this year. Yes, I will have at least 22 Christmas Cards done by December 1st. this year. How cool is that..

I really like this next card I complete, I submitted this card for a Viva Las Vegastamps ad in the RubberStampMadness Magazine. I got two of my Halloween cards in the Fall issue - inside front cover - go check it out...


I make Video for Viva Las Vegastamps! to be place on their Website - please check it out also. So I decided that I would kill two birds with one stone. So I made you guys a video on how I made this card and made Viva Las Vegastamps! a video on how to layer your stamps. You can order all of these stamps at Viva Las Vegastamps! Click HERE




Now it's time to hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she created for us. It's this exciting. There is blog Candy on this blog - so don't forget to leave us all a comment and become a follower of all the blog so we know you want BLOG CANDY and I know you do... smiles
Winner from Last Festive Friday blog hop is
BEADZ
please contact me to claim your prize!


Here is a list of all the blogs in order on this hop.




16 comments:

Laura said...

I love this card... I want that reindeer!!!! love it and the paper too!!!!
hugs.. Laura

Cheryl LIndsay said...

congrats on your Halloween cards being punlished....keep up the good work.

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

TFS this fun & festive card...super easy to make, too. Perhaps I'll trace around my cookie cutters and make a whole set. : ) Susan

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love Christmas!

TFS

Becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

AJsArts said...

Great card Terri :) Congrats on being published :)

Winslowwoman said...

Love your cards!

Winslowwoman said...

Loved all the cards..thanks for the invite to your blog hop!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. I love the idea of using the jingle bell stamp over the reindeer. This is fabulous. TFS
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Becky Conley said...

I love this technique! Your reindeer is adorable.

Joe M said...

Cute card Terri! I love the new RSM ad too btw! :-)

Carol's 1 World said...

Ohhhh, I like :)) Keep smiling, Carol

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

great idea to use scraps with a die like a reindeer!

Carole Lassak said...

Great card--especially for a music lover.

Amanda said...

I love the reindeer~so cute! thanx! prhmangel at gmail dot com

Sonia said...

HI!!
Cute image, great card and great tutorial, thanks for sharing!
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

LeslieRahye said...

Great tutorial Terri! Thanks for sharing! BTW...I LOVE reindeer! :)